In today’s world every thing is online and if you have a business no matter how big or small it is, you should get it online and this could be done only by having a website. Now assume that you have created a website (if not then have a look at my website guide section in the menu were you can create your own website step by step) and your next step will be to bring it online, and that you can do by purchasing a web hosting from a reputed company which you can find easily on google but if you wanna save your money and wanna make your website online for free then it is possible.
And here in this blog i am gonna show you how and where to get web hosting for free for your website and All this procedure here is step by step so go along with this blog and at the end i am sure you will be able to do and get a free web hosting for your website. The best and simplest step by step you would have seen ever for hosting your website for free.
Now lets start the steps for hosting your website for free..
STEP 1 : Start to search for free hosting.
- Go to google and search for “free hosting”, you will see many links which are linked to their own company website, but the link we are interested in is the one which leads to www.freehosting.com.
- You can also go directly on www.freehosting.com through your browser url.
- Now click on that link which is gonna lead you to free hosting website.
STEP 2 : Hosting needs an account so sign up.
- Here you will see all the details of the website for having a free hosting account.
- Click on the “Sign up” button which is at the top right in the menu.
STEP 3 : Choosing hosting plan in our case its free one.
- After clicking the sign up button you will see browser products and services page, where you may see “Free hosting plan” and paid hosting plan.
- Scroll that page down and under the Free hosting plan you may see “order now” button.
- now click on order now button and you wiil see the steps that are explained below.
STEP 4.1 : Account set up.
- Here you will see 3 steps that you have to go through for completing your free hosting account.
- The 1st one is to “choose domain” .
- here if you have a domain already which i am gonna assume yes, ( if not then have a look at my previous blog where you can register a domain step by step or click here to register) then choose the third radio button.
- In my case i already have a domain registered as shown in my previous blog so i am also gonna choose third radio button.
- Then just complete that domain name where you see www.[————].[—]
- As in my case it is gonna be www.celebsduniya.com
- And now click on “Click to continue >>” button.
STEP 4.2 : Get a free account by ordering it.
- After you click on click to continue button, you will see a form which asks for your detail.
- Fill that form as per your knowledge.
- Give unique password which is easy to remember for you.
- Check the box on to agree the terms of services.
- And then click on “Complete order” button.
STEP 5 : Order confirmation.
- After you click on complete order button you will see a “order confirmation”.
- this means you have just completed almost all steps to get a hosting for free.
STEP 6: Verifying e-mail address.
- Now check your e-mail using which you have created account here.
- Click on verification link in your e-mail which have been sent to you by freehosting.com.
- Next you have to click on “Click here to go to your Client Area” link.
- so that you can manage your hosting account.
STEP 7: Free hosting Account is ready.
- After you verify your e-mail address you can access your “free hosting account”.
- Now here you can see your account information & account overview.
- But to see your domain name which is now being hosted.
- Click on “Services” button in the 2nd menu.
- After you click on services button you will see a dropdown menu under it.
- Click on “My services” under services.
- Then you will see “My product & services” page with your domain name.
- The “status” on this page is showing pending because i haven’t changed my name server of my domain yet.
- But as you log-in into your account from where you purchased your domain, there you can easily change your name server.
- Now you have to click on “View Details” button.
STEP 8: Getting access to C-Panel of your hosting account.
- As you click on view details button you can now see all information about your free hosting account.
- But here we are not going to check all information because that you can do by your self.
- Here we are interested in C-Panel, because everything we need is inside the C-Panel.
- Click on Login to Cpanel.
- And that it we are now in C-panel, now here you can upload your files to your website.
- get started to to manage your website as you got ful access to c-panel.
- your hosting account c-panel is gonna look like this as mine.
Here is the example how the c-panel looks..
Please Don’t forget to share this ..
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine.