This blog post is based on privacy of your WiFi. If you want to see who is using your WiFi network and how many devices are connected to your WiFi or you want to block a particular person or device so that particular person or device will not be able to access your network and if you want to create a device list who have your password but you don’t want them to access your wifi
So today in this blog your are going to learn How To Check Who Is Using Your WiFi And How To Block Device Or Users using your WiFi.
There are two ways to see how many devices are connected with your wifi. So lets see the first way..
Step 1 : Go to Google and search for WIRELESS NETWORK WATCHER or you can directly go to this URL- nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_network_watcher.html.
- in google search result you will see the first link of nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_network_watcher.html. click on it.
Step 2 : As you click on the first link in the google search result you wil be redirected to the nirsoft.net’s page.
- On this page you have to scroll down this page until you see a link which says ” Download Wireless Network Watcher ( in Zip file )”
- Click that link and download that zip file.
- When that zip file is downloaded, right click on it and then cick on extract all.
- When all the files are extracted you will see all files in the extracted folder.
- But the one we are interested in is the one with this name “WNetWatcher.exe”.
- Double click on this file name “WNetWatcher.exe”.
- In windows 7 it will ask you to run that file because it is an application so you need to install it on your computer.
- click on run button.
- As this application is installed on your computer you will see a new window is opened by the name of Wireless Network Watcher.
- Now you can see there is info that is on the new window screen of Wireless Network Watcher.
- Info like IP Address, mac address, in the image above i have edited my IP address because i don’t want you to see that so but in your screen you can see all the IP addresses and Devices that are connected to your wifi network.
- The first IP address is your which is show in the Wireless Network Watcher screen and others are those who are now using your wifi network.
- Now you can also change the name of user who is using your network.
- just double click on the device on the Wireless Network Watcher screen and you will be able to change the user name where you see user text there you can type what ever you want to give a name to that user as ‘your friend’, ‘home’, ‘brother’ etc..
In this way you can Check Who Is Using Your WiFi.
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine, and feel free to comment below.