In this blog post i will show you how to install WordPress from your hosting C-panel step by step. So in order to start installing wordpress from your hosting account you obviously need two things that are registered domain and a hosting account and if you don’t have this both then i recommend you to have this two things first then you can continue with this blog post.
RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS :
So now i assume that you have registered domain and have a hosting account because wordpress is a Content Management System (CMS) software which is present in your hosting account c-panel, No matter which company’s web hosting you purchase because every web hosting company provide wordpress so that if you need it you can install it.
Remember that all web hosting companies provide same functionality of web hosting account this means that no matter whose web hosting you have purchased functionality of it is same as others. Only the design of account and design of C-Panel gonna look different but it has same functions as others.
So now lets get started installing WordPress from your hosting account C-panel.
STEP 1 : Log-in to your hosting account.
- As you log-in your web hosting account you will see “Manage” or in some hosting account you will see “View Detail” or in some hosting account you will see “enter C-panel”. You have to click on what ever option you have in your hosting account as mentioned.
- After you click on options as mentioned above you will enter your C-panel.
C-Panel is a Set of options that you can use if you have a website. The options and functionality that C-panel provides you is all for you so that you can manage and maintain your website well. By the way C-Panel stands for Control-Panel.
- Every web hosting C-panel has same sets of options and this options are categorized. And this each category is shown in single page containing all related options within it.
- Like the 1st category will be “Account” and it will contain all your account details and other information which you can access any time.
- The 2nd will be “Files” and it will contain details of your FTP Accounts, File maneger any few other options which you can access any time.
- The 3rd is “DataBase” here you can create database nad manage it.
- The Category we have to look for is “Softwares” and in some other web hosting C-Panel it could be “Softaculous Apps installer” or “WordPress” itself.
- Now this category carries all the CMS softwares that we can install for our website and now in this case we have to choose wordpress.
STEP 2 : WordPress installation setup.
- Click on wordpress and you will see a “Software setup” options.
- now if it is “Softaculous Apps installer” or any other installer the procedures and options that i will show you is going to have same in all web hosting.
- You have to fill options as shown in image, as Choose protocol and domain, fill your site name and site description, set your admin username and password.
- After this click “Install”.
STEP 3 : WordPress installed Successfully.
- Now your wordpress is installed successfully.
- To view your installation open your browser and type “yourwebsitename.com/wp-admin” and you will see small log-in form asking for Admin username and password which we have set in step 2 .
- Log-in there and you will see your website with default theme of wordpress installed.
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine.