Registering a domain name(website name) step by step.
In this blog i am gonna show you how you can register a website name. Website name is also called as domain name like www.google.com this is a domain name(website name) for Google. In www.google.com WWW stands for World Wide Web and GOOGLE is name and .com is an extension. In some website name you will find name is common but its extensions are different that is because every website must have a unique name or different extension. You can have same name but then you can not have same extension.
Here are some list of Extensions that you can have for your website name.
This were just few Extensions that i wanna show you there more then this.
Now where to find and register your own domain name(website name) well there are many companies who offers you to register your own domain name you need to visit their company website and you will find all details. Every company who offers for domain registration have a different offers on there different domain extensions.
The best company i found for registering a domain name(website name) who have best saving offers on their each product is Godaddy. Here is a link for you where you can find a great deal on your website name.
Now lets start the steps for registering a domain name(website name).
Step 1 :Registering a domain name(website name).
- Click the link over here of Godaddy which is going to lead you to godaddy’s domain registering website.
- Godaddy’s website gonna look like this as this is a full screen shot of Godaddy web page below..
Step 2 :Registering a domain name(website name).
- Click on the “Sign In” Button on top-right-corner of the website.
- Then click on the “CREATE MY ACCOUNT” button as shown in the image below.
Step 3:Registering a domain name(website name).
- After you click on “CREATE MY ACCOUNT” you will see a Form that you have to fill with your valid email address, user’s name and password.
- Then click on “I AGREE” button. That is gonna look like this as below..
- After you fill that form and click on “I AGREE” button you need to search for your domain name whether it is available or not.
- if it is available then you can follow the check out procedure by the best way you choose to pay them by.
- if it is not available that means that some body has taken that already, in this case you can find same name with different extension as shown below.
- After you find a perfect name for your website, click on “Continue to cart” button as shown below.
Step 5:Registering a domain name(website name).
- Now after you have searched for your domain name and i believe that you have successfully taken into your cart and then you have to click on “Proceed to checkout” button as shown below.
- Now i believe that you have clicked on proceed to check out button and then.
Step 6:Registering a domain name(website name).
- Here you have to choose your suitable payment option as shown below and check agreement box and then click on “Place your order” button.
Step 7:Registering a domain name(website name).
- now to check your domain click on “manage my domain” or “my procduct” as shaown below..
Step 8:Registering a domain name(website name).
- Now here you can see your domain name that you have registered successfully.
- this was the last step of Registering a domain name(website name).
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine.