Every wordpress website is fully dependent on two things that are Themes and Plugins, And every on wants to have best website for them and this is even possible that every one can have fantastic website if follows the right way of directions. So what is the right direction for having the best website?. Well that why i am here to help you to show the right way to handle your wordpress website.
What is plugin in wordpress and for what they are used?
Well plugins are the extra functionality coded thing that makes your website to have more functions. Like if you need to have social sharing button of facebook, twitter, linkedin, googleplus, youtube in the side bar of your wordpress website then you can simply install plugin for it which will have all the coded functionality and social buttons in it and in few clicks you will get a very nice social buttons in the side bar of your wordpress website. In the same way you can have plugins for any other functionality you want for your wordpress website. So now lets start with simple example for How to search and install best plugins for your wordpress website.
Recommended for beginners :
- Installing Responsive WordPress Theme. click here >>
Today in this blog post your going to learn How to search and install best plugins for your wordpress website So lets start the steps.
STEP 1 : Log-in to your wordpress website.
- Type your website URL with ‘/wp-admin’ in your browser address bar. For example have a look at this URL www.yourwebsitename.com/wp-admin
- Now login with your user name and password.
- Then you will be directed to your worpress website dashboard.
- Below the dashboard you will see “plugins” click on it.
STEP 2 : Click on Add new button under plugins.
- As you click on plugins you will be directed to plugins page where you can can see all the plugins that are installed.
- All of them are installed by default by the wordpress.
- some of them you will see are not active but if you need them then you can click on activate to activate that particular plugin.
- Now at the top of this page you can see “Add new” button click on it.
STEP 3 : searching for plugins by name.
- As you click on add new button you will be directed to a page where you can search for plugins.
- On this page you can see some most popular and widely used plugins but you may not need it.
- At the top right you will see a search bar where you can type a name of plugin you know or you can just type a keyword related to the plugin you want to install and click enter on your keyboard.
- Now as you click enter in result you will see many plugins related to what you have searched but you have to choose best one for your website.
STEP 4 : Choose best plugin for your website.
- In search result you will see many plugins but you don’t know which is the best one from them.
- So to Know which is the best plugin for your website you have to check two things.
- The star ratings and active installs of every plugin.
- Check ‘more details’ option of every plugin.
- Then compare this two things with other plugins.
- when you find best one then click install.
In this way you can install best plugins for your wordpress website.
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine, and feel free to comment below.