In this blog you will learn some very key steps of ‘On Page SEO’ How Does It Work and How to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO. This won’t take long because it’s very easy to do and these are the steps that you can follow to ensure that your bog or web page have the highest possible ranking factors when Google comes to take a look at it to determine if it’s relevant for the search.
Ok, so first things first before you start writing your blog you got to have a topic, then you got to select your keyword for that topic. Now to do that you can go over to the Google keyword tool.
So go to google and type ‘Keyword tool’ and it’s very top search result in Google. As shown in the image below.
This is the keyword planner of Google which is called as Google Awords. here you can search keywords as well as you can have you advertising campaign with Google but we will see only keyword research here.
Now you have to sign in with your Gmail ID into Google Adwords. Then at the left side you will see “Find new keywords and get search volume data” options here you have click on ‘Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category’ tab and enter in your keywords that you started writing down when you were brain storming.
So in my case i will write down “what is SEO” Then click on ‘Get ideas’. See the image below.
After you click on Get ideas you will see multiple options that you can use but follow my steps to do it the right way. Here you first click on “keyword ideas”.
Now as you click on “keyword ideas” it will show you a whole list of other similar keywords that i and you could potentially use.
Then you can sort over there by Global monthly searches and competition for that particular keyword on web. At the left side you will see many options like “Targeting”, “Data range” and “Customize your search” as you can use them all simultaneously.
Then from the related keywords you can see what you could potentially use if you wanted to, that is if related to the subject that you want to write about, but if you already went through most of these and you already figured out your keyword that you want to use, because you know you can target it pretty well and be able to come up on the first page after reading this whole blog.
So come back to your blog post and make sure that your keyword is in the Title of your blog, you can have words before and after of your keyword But you just gotta make sure that the keyword is in the title. As you can see i too have my keywords in tittle that is How to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO. Because whatever you put in this title is also going to be in the permalink, And permalink is your website address, the actual ending part of it. It’s good to have the keyword inside the website address because Google takes note of that and is able to rank a little bit better your blog post when it sees that the keyword is inside the web address.
Now this steps are really very important to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO in Google.
Step 1 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- In your blog post make sure that you have between 500-700 words. That’s about average, So if you can keep it in that range or above that, that’s great. And so in here you should have your keyword in the first sentence and last sentence of your blog post because that’s another relevancy that Google looks at, is the keyword inside of the very first sentence in the very first paragraph and in last sentence of your blog post.
Step 2 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- In your blog post you should have an internal link to your other pages. So if somebody clicks on it, it will take them to your another blog post you have because that’s another relevancy that Google looks at.
Step 3 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- On to the body of your blog post, We start out with a heading tag at the very top and make sure your keyword is also included in this heading tag it’s called a ‘Heading 1 tag’ or in other words ‘H1 tag’. The first line of your blog should be a Heading tag including your keyword that’s it. You want to do the same thing towards the middle of your blog post with a ‘Heading 2 tag’ with your keyword inside of it. Then on downward a little more towards the ending of your blog post you can have one more heading and that is a ‘heading 3 tag’ with your keyword in it.
- Similarly there are 6 heading tags that you can use in your blog post but if you use 3 then that’s too okay. Now the reason why you want these heading tags inside of your blog post body is because Google pays special attention to H1, H2 and H3 tags. If your keyword is in an h1, h2 or h3 tag, Google says this is relevant. Now in relation to Google, relevance just simply means giving the end user exactly what he’s looking for. So when you’re writing your blog posts you gotta make sure that you’re giving good pertinent, relevant information that the end user is going to be satisfied with. The more relevant you make your blog post, the more Google is going to like your blog posts and rank them very well in the search results.
Step 4 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- the another thing you can do is while writing a blog post is insert an image. So basically what you need to do when you insert an image is edit the code and give the image an ‘alternative text’, another way of saying alternative text is ‘Alt Tag’. Google recognizes alt tags inside of the images. So you want to make sure that you put your keyword inside of the Alt Tag. You can also include the keyword in the name of your image.
Step 5 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- Another thing you have to do is inside of the body of your blog post make sure that your keyword is bolded, Also make sure that it is Italicized, and also make sure that it is underlined. Now the reason why you want to do these things is because Google looks at the keywords that are bolded, italicized, and underlined. When you bold, italicize, and underline your keyword inside of your blog post what you’re actually doing is suggesting that your blog post is relevant to these keywords that you are bolding, italicizing, and underlining. Therefore Google says your blog post must be relevant to these keywords that you are trying to highlight on your blog post.
Step 6 : how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO.
- Next is “rel=nofollow”, add this to your external links. Now basically what this is about is if you have links to other people’s websites not including your own, then you want to make sure you put in the ‘rel=nofolow tag’. And what this is telling Google, is not to follow those links. This is regarding page rank. So when you’re putting ‘rel=nofollow’ into external links that are going outside of your website to other people’s websites, this ‘re=nofollow tag’ says to Google, do not give any page rank juice to these external links. It’s keeping all of the page rank that the authority of your blog has right here on your own blog posts. In other words, it’s saying do not allow any of my page rank to be shared with these external sites.
These are the 6 final steps for ‘how to Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO‘. Once you have done all the suggestions here, you can publish your blog post.
Have a look at the steps that you have to follow for ‘Rank your web page Faster Using On Page SEO‘ in short.
- You should have enough words between 500-700 words in your blog post.
- You should have a keyword in the first sentence of your blog post.
- You should have a keyword in the last sentence of your blog post.
- You should have internal links to your other pages.
- You should add ‘rel=nofollow’ tag to your external links of other perople’s websites.
- Your images should have ‘ALT’ tag set to your keywords.
- You should have H1 tag containing your keyword.
- You should have H2 tag containing your keyword.
- You should have H3 tag containing your keyword.
- You should have your keyword ‘bolded’ anywhere within your blog post.
- You should have your keyword ‘italicized’ anywhere within your blog post.
- You should have your keyword ‘underlined’ anywhere within your blog post.
If you like this blog then please share this awesome information with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for latest blog of mine, and feel free to comment below.